GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF THE MIMO SERVICE
Please read the following document carefully. It contains important information related to your rights and duties, as well as your access to and use of this Website and / or the service.
SERVICE PROVIDER OF MIMO SERVICE
The entity providing the service is the Backbone - Angolan Law Society, registered at Rua Cmdte Dak Doy, No. 136 - Bairro Azul, Luanda - Angola, Taxpayer Number 5417070343 (hereinafter referred to as "Backbone").
These General Conditions are intended to regulate the Terms and Conditions governing the provision, by the Backbone to the User, of the SMS service (hereinafter referred to as "Service"), available through the website www.mimo.it.ao.
- Adhesion to the Service may be done through the Site and presupposes the user's prior knowledge and acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of use.
- Membership of the Service is made through the User's registration, which shall, for this purpose, make available their personal data, email and mobile phone number.
- After entering the data referred to in the previous number, a User Account will be created, personal and non-transferable, to which Users can access, simply providing Username and Password, which is freely chosen by Users.
- At the time you join the Service, the User undertakes to provide true data, and for as long as the Service is used, it undertakes to keep such data up-to-date.
- The Backbone shall not be liable for any errors in the insertion of the data, and the User shall be solely responsible for the information provided.
- Users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password. Backbone shall not be liable for the loss or loss of User Account access data (Username and Password), nor can it be held responsible for the disclosure of the same data by its Users.
- The data provided, as well as the data related to the User Account will not be disclosed by the Backbone, in accordance with the provisions of Clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Users should notify Backbone immediately if they believe there is any unauthorized use of their personal area or any other security breach.
- SERVICE DESCRIPTION
- The MIMO Service is an SMS service (Short Message Service) through the Site www.mimo.it.ao.
- Once a User Account is created, the Service allows the User, from his personal area, to send SMS to any contact.
- In their personal area, Users can insert and save telephone contacts, as well as other data related to them, and also manage these contacts freely.
- In their personal area, Users can also create Contact Groups, whose management is also in charge.
- In addition to sending SMS, through your personal area, the User can consolidate all SMS already sent.
- Sending SMS has an associated cost. To know more about the costs of the Service, consolidate Clause 5.
- Sent messages will be stored for a period of one year.
- If Users wish to have access to messages sent over a period of more than one year, they must make a request in writing to the Backbone, which will disclose them to the Users, upon payment of an amount. For more information on the cost associated with this service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COSTS OF SERVICE - CREDIT SYSTEM
- However, sending SMS is paid through credits. Credits work with a prepaid system, under which the customer buys them, loads the account and sends the SMS that you want according to available credits.
- The value of each message varies according to the destination of the message.
- You can check the amount of credits of each destination and operator, in the link www.mimo.it.ao.
The payment of the messages can be done in the following ways:
Multicaixa Network: If the User has a bank account and has a Multicaixacard, you can go to an ATM and acquire the amount of credits according to your need. Predefined credits are available on this channel.
Deposit: Through this medium, the User can send an email requesting the amount of credits that he wants to acquire and then an invoice is sent to him. After submitting the proof of invoice settlement, the corresponding credits will be credited to your account.
Post-Paid Service: Through this method, the User can send SMS freely, within a defined monthly limit, and receives at each end of the month an invoice of his consumption.
- Invoices are issued for each purchase. The VAT is charged at the rate in force in Angola.
- Backbone will refund all amounts that the User proves to be incorrectly invoiced within a limit of 30 days, counted from the date of sending of the messages allegedly incorrectly accounted for and the date on which the billing of the same is disputed.
Incorrect billing due to one of the following situations:
Use of incorrect rate for the service provided;
Messages that are taxed but not delivered to the destination due to problems in the MIMO system, not attributable to the mobile operator (s) or due to the misuse of the service by the subscriber.
- The refund will only concern disputed messages and prove to be incorrectly charged.
- The refund will be made by crediting the amount identified in the subscriber's current account for re-use in the MIMO service.
- All complaints must be made in writing, and sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- RIGHTS OF INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPRIETARY
- Users acknowledge that all content made available on the Site belongs to the Backbone, except for any and all content provided by Users, namely, names, phone numbers, creation of groups, without excluding others.
- Backbone owns and is the legitimate licensee of all Software related to the Service.
- Backbone grants to each of the Users of the service a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Service, and Users are expressly prohibited from copying, modifying, decompiling, creating any derivative programs, revert or otherwise attempting to discover any source code as well as sell, license or otherwise assign all or part of the Software made available for any purpose.
- Users of the service are expressly prohibited from accessing the Service through modified forms of the Software, in particular for unauthorized access to the Service.
- The Users undertake not to access the Service in any way other than through the means made available by Backbone for this purpose.
- The Users undertake not to sell, resell, rent, reproduce or otherwise exploit the Service provided by Backbone.
In the event that any User considers that any of the contents of the Site infringes its copyright or industrial property, it must send a communication with the following information:
Identification data and means of contact of the claimant;
Documentation that believes its status as holder of the infringed rights;
Description of the rights allegedly infringed by the Backbone and, as far as possible, the location on the Site;
Express declaration by the complainant that the use of the content was made without the authorization of the title of the infringed rights.
- The domain name www.mimo.it.ao is the exclusive property of the Backbone, being prohibited its use by any other person, singular or collective.
- The unauthorized and unauthorized use of the domain name referred to in the preceding paragraph constitutes an infringement of the rights to the Backbone by registration and will motivate the initiation of legal proceedings.
- The contents, texts, photographs, drawings, images, logos, computer programs, database and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on the Site, as well as the Site itself, as a work of multimedia, are protected by copyright under existing legislation.
- RESPONSABILITY FOR THE CONTENT
- Under no circumstances may Backbone be responsible for the content published by Users on the Site, in particular the contents made available on the personal pages of Users, considering that they are the sole responsibility of the latter, namely, damages caused to the image, reputation and good name of third parties.
- Likewise, under no circumstances shall the use of trademarks, logos, drawings, photographs, music, videos or any other elements protected by industrial property rights or copyrights or related rights of third parties, in content produced and / or published by Users , are the responsibility of Backbone, which is not responsible for any infringements of intellectual and industrial property rights that may occur, pursuant to Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Users further indemnify Backbone for any claims, complaints, actions, proceedings and proceedings brought by third parties, as well as for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, charges, penalties and liabilities (including, without limitation, costs and attorneys' fees and attorneys' fees) that occur as a result of Users' failure to comply with any of the obligations, warranties assumed by them in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The data provided by the Users through the Site will be included in an automated database, the person responsible for the treatment is Backbone.
- Users expressly authorize their personal data (full name, full address, mobile phone number and e-mail address) to be processed by Backbone.
- The Participants ensure that the personal data transmitted are true and accurate.
- The collection and preservation of personal data by Backbone is subject to the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, namely Law No. 22/11 of 17 June, which may subcontract other entities to process the personal data.
- The personal data requested and provided may also be used in marketing actions promoted by Backbone.
- Users expressly consent to the use, disclosure, dissemination and reproduction of their data and content published by them worldwide without limitation by Backbone in any type of advertising, promotion, publication and / or medium, for promotional, commercial or informational purposes, and there is no payment of any kind of remuneration or compensation for that fact.
- The Backbone may also use the data sent by Users to provide information about the Backbone's specific products and services.
- The personal data of each participant will not be used for any purpose other than those previously mentioned.
- If you do not consent to the processing of personal data, the User will not be able to join the Service.
- Backbone does not assume any responsibility for any loss or sending of damaged, incomplete or incorrect data, due to problems of electronic mail and / or the malfunction of the Site.
- Backbone reserves the right to cancel any User Account whenever there is suspicion of improper or improper handling of data, or in cases where a complaint is duly filed by a third party, proving the violation of their legitimate rights.
- Backbone shall not be liable for any failure to provide the Service that does not concern you.
- Backbone reserves the right to suspend, deny or terminate the User Service in the event that the Backbone unilaterally considers that You are using or planning to use the Service in an unlawful, abusive or non-permitted manner under these Terms and Conditions or if your use or intent creates, or has potential to create, an adverse impact on the remaining Users of the service.
- In no event shall Backbone be liable to the User or any other entity for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising out of the contract, warranty, or extra contractual (including negligence or strict liability) or any other liability.
- MODIFICATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Backbone may automatically change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and (i) publish a revised version of this document on the website www.mimo.it.ao.
- The revised Terms and Conditions are deemed to be accepted by their Users if they continue to use the service after the publication and / or communication of the new Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement brings together all written and oral communications and defines the entire agreement of the parties relating to the MIMO service.
- Should any part of this Agreement be found to be illegal, null, or ineffective, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Illegal, null or ineffective provision should be understood, as soon as possible, in order to reflect the intentions of the parties.
- All notices under this Agreement must be made in writing and delivered by e-mail.
- The Terms and Conditions of use of the Site, as well as the relations established between Backbone and Users are governed by current Angolan legislation.
- Any litigation that may arise between Backbone and its Users will be submitted to the Courts of the District of Luanda, expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond to them.
Copyright © Backbone